Student Rooms 4 Rent
- Rent a student room in a quiet residential area of Luton, close to shops & University
- Local bus stop, up to 6 services (route
1 and 4) an hour to and from Luton town & University
- 15 minute walk to town centre and University for studying or shopping
- Local Shops; convenience store, newsagents, Kabab/Chicken/Fish and
Chinese takeaways, supermarket, bakers, Post Office
- The mainline
railway station is in the town centre with a fast frequent
Mainline) to London (30 minutes) and the North.
- Stockwood Park, for the fit outdoor students <picture>
- 240 acres of mature wood and parkland
- several museums including The Mossman Collection,
Luton Museum and Art Gallery, tea room, gift shop, toilets
and picnic area.
- other recreational facilities including;
- Athletics Centre, Public Golf Course, Rugby Club, Period Gardens
- Full central heating, thermostat for each student room
- Television and audio system in students common room
- Wireless broadband Internet, available in all rented rooms, common areas & garden
- Fully integrated fire alarm system, detectors in each rented room and common areas
- Landline telephone
- Digital safe in most rooms , for those important student papers
- Rents including bills; eg gas, electricity and water from £265 per month
- Large double rooms for rent, single or double student occupancy available
- Starter bed linen in rates
- Save money - Rent direct - No Agency fees.
||We can accept booking deposits via international bank transfers and also using credit cards from some international customers.
Student Rooms4Rent web site last updated
12 January, 2010